so many words of love and encouragement from all my fans and those who love my dramas. i would like to take this chance to thank each and everyone of you. for believing in me, for standing by me, and just simply, being there for me.
this awards came not as a total loss, because i felt the support and love from very dear ones. my family, my friends, and all of you. disappointment comes only when i felt i let you all down. for all those who voted for me, be it through phone calls, or in your heart, thank you.
i can't say enough of "thank yous" for all that you've done. but i just want to say.. it's deeply ingrained in my heart and memory and that makes it beautiful.
Ode to my Prince One warm November day,
My heart was swept away,
When my eyes met yours, it was a simple story,
My heart was aflutter with an unheard melody.
I guess that's what they call puppy love...
Getting to know you day by day,
Was as easy as child's play.
You're special, unique, one of a kind,
You're a rebel, a sweetie and such a rare find.
I guess that's what they call puppy love...
When I feel down, lonely or weary,
You come to me, all smiles and cheery.
Your gentle kisses, so warm and tender
Never fail to make my woes surrender
I guess that's what they call puppy love...
People come, and people go
But your loyalty remains, like a perfect beau.
I always knew my prince would come,
White coat, black nose and the furriest crown,
With a cock of the head, a yelp and a frown,
I know for sure, this is puppy love.